If you are interested in buying an LED advertising screen, you should already know that this is one of the most effective ways to reach your audience. Its use indoors and outdoors depends above all on its resistance and power consumption characteristics, as well as the brightness and image quality they emit. Generally, better resolution is required on indoor displays. For this reason, sometimes we are not very clear where to put our new LED screen to be as effective as possible. Where to place LED screens? As experts in its manufacture, Visual Led wants to give you some tips to sell more with LED lighting, so you shouldn’t miss a thing.
Where to locate indoor LED displays
Indoors, LED displays are often used for storefront advertising and must have high resolution for close distances. These types of screens can be personalized decoratively on the back. As an example, you can consult the Commercial model, which favors the communication of promotions and offers to potential customers.
Do you want to know some tricks to position your indoor LED screens in the most strategic places? Here are some:
- Where do your clients spend most of their time? The answer to this question will help you position your screen for maximum efficiency since it will impact the client for a longer time. This could be in the cash queue, for example, or in the waiting room for LED displays for hospitals and clinics of all kinds.
- Screen height. It is recommended not to place your screen too high or low. How to know the ideal height? Indoors, the ideal is to place it at eye level, at the same level as your most outstanding products.
- Shine. It is essential to adjust the brightness of your LED screen and not leave it at the default level. The amount of brightness will depend on the lighting in the room in which you will place the screen. It is important that it stands out, but it is not a question of dazzling your customers at any time, so always test the luminosity with the lights on of the place where you will place it and in broad daylight to specify the levels. With Visual Led indoor LED screens, you also have the possibility to program the regulation of the brightness levels according to the time of day, so you don’t have to do it manually on a daily basis.
- Vertical or horizontal? Although when we think of a screen, a horizontal position comes to mind, LED music are also a good option. This type of screen has many advantages since it can be mobile, so you can move it according to your needs and locate it in narrow spaces.
- What are your goals? Think about what kind of content you are going to play before choosing where to locate LED screens. Do you want to publicize your brand? Do you want to promote a special offer? The objective will determine how effective the content will be. Promote your sales at the entrance to attract more customers, near the box for special promotions and in the window to publicize the products that the passer-by will find inside.
Where to locate outdoor LED screens
Outdoors, our urban model is the best seller. It is a giant LED screen. These monitors offer high luminosity, are versatile and withstand inclement weather, among other characteristics. Other interesting screens are those intended for facades, which stand out for their lightness, such as the Memphis model.
As you can see, there is a screen for each location, but, whatever your intention, you can also have some tips that will maximize its effectiveness depending on the location.
- What is your target audience? If you want to impact a specific group of target customers, such as clinics, gas stations, parking lots or campsites, it is important that you place your screen in areas that your target audience frequently visits.
- What is the average traffic inflow? Obviously, you want the content reproduced on your LED billboards to be seen by the largest number of people. To choose where to locate your LED screens, it is recommended to do a study on the number of people who pass each day on a specific street. Choose high-traffic sites to impact more people.
- At what distance do you want it to be visible? Being clear on this point will not only help you determine the size of an LED screen, but it will also determine where you will place it. To cover large distances, placing them on the roof of buildings can help, whereas, if you only want it to be visible on a main street or in a specific space, such as concert screens, you can choose to place them on the ground, raising them to a height where it is visible from the beginning of the street or, failing that, from the last rows of the show venue.
With this information on where to locate your LED screens, you can better choose the model so that it has the highest possible efficiency. Remember that, when it comes to a purchase of these characteristics, it is important to always be advised by a professional in the sector.