Hair color is the easiest way to bring a nice change in your hairstyle, which is much cheaper and less time-consuming than getting a new haircut from a saloon. However, if you have a dandruff problem and need to use an anti-dandruff shampoo, the foremost concern that may cross your mind is the stability of your hair color after applying this shampoo. So you need to choose a color safe anti dandruff shampoo for the treatment of your dandruff stricken hair. Ketomac shampoo is the best solution for your hair in this regard.
The procedure for using the anti-dandruff shampoo on colored hair
You should apply an anti-dandruff shampoo as per the directions of your doctor who recommended it. If your hair is artificially colored, then you should not apply this shampoo every day, as too much use of this shampoo can fade off the original color of your hair dye. You need to search and buy the best dandruff shampoo for colored hair. However, Ketomac shampoo is very mild and hardly affects the hair color. The anti-dandruff shampoo is mostly advised to use on every alternate day, to cure dandruff very quickly. You need to massage the shampoo very gently on your wet scalp, without rubbing the hair follicles too forcefully. Then you should leave the shampoo on your hair for at least 10 – 15 minutes before rinsing and washing thoroughly with water.
Factors to be considered while using anti-dandruff shampoo
- As the anti-dandruff shampoo can make the hair dry, you may need to use a suitable conditioner after washing the hair with this shampoo. You need to check whether the conditioner is safe for colored hair, else it may damage the shine of the hair dye.
- It is better not to use an electric hairdryer for drying your hair after washing with shampoo and conditioner. You need to dry the wet hair naturally in the air, as the high temperature of hairdryer can harm the effects of dye applied on your hair.
- You need to check the composition of the anti-dandruff shampoo before buying it. Some ingredients can be harmful to your hair color, for which that kind of shampoo should be avoided. Ketomac shampoo is a color safe anti dandruff shampoo, which contains no such components that can discolor the hair dye applied on your hair.
- All other hair care products, like hair oil and gel, also should be purchased carefully so that these materials do not interfere with the action of anti-dandruff shampoo or cause damage to your hair color.
- You should not use the anti-dandruff shampoo at least for 2 – 3 days after coloring your hair, to ensure the maximum stability of the hair color.
You need to consult your doctor and beautician regarding the simultaneous use of anti dandruff shampoo and hair color. Now, it is widely acknowledged that Ketoconazole is the most effective medication for curing dandruff issue. So Ketomac shampoo containing 2% Ketoconazole in aqueous suspension is considered as the best dandruff shampoo for colored hair.