After a hectic schedule our body and our mind need some rest. This rest is a must for them to be able to rejuvenate themselves for the next task. In the whole schedule of the day, the facial skin suffers the most and it demands extra care. To take better care of our skin we need to know the right technique by which we can keep our skin nourished and healthy. Healthy skin means a healthy you.
Taking care of the facial skin is just a few steps apart. Once you master these steps nobody can beat the glow on your skin. So, these steps are: –
- Wash your face with a suitable facewash: – Different face wash manufacturers are producing a range of facewash depending on the types of skin. Before washing you, tie your hair inside a bun and make the face clear of any hair. Then splash the water on the face to make it wet. Take a small amount of face wash on your palm and rub it between them. Apply the foam on your face and massage properly. Use lukewarm water in the process as it would not cause any type of irritation.
- Massage your face: – Massage your face with the foam in a circular and anti-circular manner. This helps to increase the blood circulation in the face muscles and prevents the early occurrence of wrinkles. Do not use soap on the skin unless it is a facial soap. Soaps are usually hard on the facial skin and may remove all the essential oils from the skin. If you have makeup on, then you might need a special makeup remover before applying the face cleaners. This is because the face cleanser cannot work effectively without a makeup remover on the skin.
- Exfoliate the skin: – Exfoliating the skin of the dry cells is very important. Different scrubs are available in the market depending on the skin type of an individual. Before buying a product, one must carefully read its ingredients to avoid any reaction to an ingredient. Apply a little amount of scrub on the fingers and rub these fingers gently on the side of the face. Use the fingers to a massage at the corner of the nose and around the eyes. Exfoliating helps in the anti-clogging of the pores of the skin. One can make their own facial scrub at home using rice powder, milk, and honey.
- Rinse and pat it dry: – Rinse your skin properly after scrubbing so that no traces of cleaner or scrub is left. Then pat the skin dry using a clean towel. It is recommended to pat the skin to dry it rather than rubbing the towel on your face. Rubbing of towels leads to wrinkles and irritates the skin causing inflammation.
- Moisturize the skin: – This is the final step in skincare. Take a small amount of moisturizer and dab it on your face. Then with the help of your fingers apply it evenly all over the facial muscles. It helps in smoothening of the skin and protects the skin from harmful elements. Facewash bottle manufacturers and moisturisers are preferred to be of the same company for better results.
So, we can see how easy the steps of daily skincare are. One must follow them to get a glowing and radiant skin.
[…] Must Read:: STEPS TO WASH YOUR FACE […]