Today the whole world is preparing for the second wave of the Coronavirus pandemic. If you compare this time to last year; the main difference is that today you are aware of the virus and know how to prepare for it.
Focusing On Achievement Of Goals
When the North GA Heating And Air companies are following the safety procedures; they have a single target and that is the achievement of the goals that are mentioned below.
- It is quite obvious that the AC system repair and maintenance companies have a big goal of staying open for business and serve the customers. As no company wants to be out of business.
- The next big goal to achieve is to protect the clients as well as the staff from having the COVID-19 or for that matter any other illness. So extreme measures are taken to make sure that they are safe.
- Members of North GA Heating And Air Company have to take into consideration that if there is a situation where they have to be prepared to take drastic measures to keep everyone safe.
How To Maintain Social Distance?
To keep this virus from spreading further social distancing is the term that has been using. This is a safe distance of 3 feet in between two people either standing or sitting. Companies are making the following efforts to make sure that it is possible.
- Several departs in the companies do not need to come to the office as they can work from home. Heating businesses like Wayne’s Heating And Air encourage their employees to stay home and work from there.
- If calling staff to the workplace is vital and can’t be avoided; then these companies subdivide the shifts into three times slots. In this way, the staff in one shift will be minimal.
- It is very much important that the staff of the heating and air companies is in their health and the best way to ensure this cleaning of the office and other related areas is around the clock.
- If the AC repair and maintenance companies are using the online resources to approach each other and clients then they are taking care of other safety measures as well.
Safety Of The Field Staff
The staff members who have the duty of going to the houses of clients have to be well-equipped, educated, and protected according to the COVID-19 workplace guidelines. The field staff of these companies has to be protected in the following ways.
Going On Duty From Outside
Arrangements for the field staff of duty assignments are done from outside the office building are made. They will not enter thus making less contact with others.
Single Person For Cleaning And Restocking Vehicles
The rotation duty of different employees is assigned to make sure that the vehicles are cleaned and the supplies are restocked before the start of the shift.
Educating About COVID-19 SOPs
The staff of the AC repair companies has to be aware of the SOPs given by the government; only then they are going to educate the clients and others.
Providing North GA Heating And Air Staff Protection Gears
Protective gear is very important for employees of North GA Heating And Air companies who are going to be in the field and working in various houses. This should include gloves, masks, and protective goggles. Only then everyone will be protected.