The leading scientists and academicians of our Country came up with an ambitious project that helped to identify and nurture talented students. They have founded the Indian Talent Olympiad in 2012 and leads to improve academic performance.
It helped millions of students across India. Their knowledge and understanding, as well as their reasoning capabilities, have increased. It has served its purpose to guide and prepare the students of Class 1 to Class 10 for the competition waiting ahead.
The Key Benefits
- Indian Talent Olympiad is the leading Olympiad Exam. This highly competitive exam helps students gain knowledge. At the same time, they understand the competitive world they about to step in.
- Our National Level Olympiad Exam is designed and developed under the supervision of experienced teachers and educationalists. This helped us to create an exam that tests the foundation, analytical thinking ability, and problem-solving skills.
- It has striven to spread genuine knowledge of various subjects. The list includes Science, Mathematics, English, Drawing Art, and General Knowledge, etc.
- Exciting Awards and Prizes worth 5 crores are given to students as well as top-performing schools and their faculties.
What is Olympiad Exam?
Students from all around the country take part in this National and International level exam. Even though it seems to be an extra burden upon students, contrarily in reality, the Olympiad Exam helps students enhance their ability and shape their future properly.
The students get to show their talents to the world. It makes them confident and they understand that everything is achievable if you stay committed to the goal. Most importantly Olympiad Exam improves their academic as well as social knowledge.
Is it Difficult?
Yes, Olympiad Exams are difficult. It also has a large number of competitors. But with the help of proper study materials, Olympiad Books and guides, it is fairly achievable. The exam is hard but learning isn’t. A consistent regular effort is the only thing you will ever need to get your desired rank in these exams.
Types of Olympiad
- National Level: National Social Studies Olympiad (NSSO) and National Essay Olympiad (NESO)
- International Level: International Science Olympiad (ISO), International Math Olympiad (IMO), International English Olympiad (IEO), General Knowledge International Olympiad (GKIO), International Drawing Olympiad (IDO), International Computer Olympiad (ICO), etc.
- Kindergarten Level.
What to study?
- Your Regular Academic Books: The exam syllabus is the same as your school syllabus so these are the best bet for you.
- Previous Year Question Papers: Helps getting the Idea and understating the difficulty level.
- Study Materials: These are available to download on our official website.
- Olympiad Books: We provide dedicated books for Olympiad Exams. You can buy them by visiting our website
How to study?
- Understand the syllabus.
- Make a routine or time table and stick to that.
- Start early.
- Focus on time management.
- Revise properly.
- Be honest with yourself.
We have provided all the necessary information and tried answering relevant FAQs about the Indian Talent Olympiad. For more info and study materials, kindly visit our website.