The world is moving rapidly towards being an integrated and closely packed space. Millions of people all over the world use their mobiles and desktops for work, entertainment, and other purposes, like looking for reviews before making a purchase. Therefore, there is a need for personalized content that suits every user’s needs individually. Sitecore is a tool that allows web developers to achieve the same. Following is a brief description of Sitecore and its various aspects.
What is Sitecore?
Sitecore is used by many of the world’s leading websites to perform various functions like e-commerce, email marketing, content management, digital campaigns, and much more. Sitecore is meant to allow customers to have a pleasing and personalized digital experience that drives revenue.
For instance, consider a scenario where you wanted to buy a tablet. You look for it online and visit a site that sells tablets along with other electronic gadgets. You will surf this site and look for tablets and the website will observe this data, and show you personalized content that sticks to your needs and facilitates your purchase.
Sitecore enables the web developer to handle e-commerce, email marketing, content management, data analytics, and insights altogether. Sitecore has enabled highly personalized experiences for every user, as every person has different choices. It uses detailed analytics to understand the visitor’s behavior and makes it easy to update the website, email marketing, and other digital campaigns.
What are the benefits of using Sitecore?
Sitecore training has proved to be useful in more than one domain.
Benefits of using Sitecore in business
- Sitecore has DMS modules to captivate the target audience.
2) one-stop solution for all your business needs like email marketing, analytics, etc.
3) With the use of AI technology, Sitecore can optimize valuable business conversions.
4)Sitecore leads to satisfying customer experiences by providing cross channel experiences to customers.
Benefits of using Sitecore for marketers:
1) Sitecore is the center point for all the marketing needs.
2) Sitecore implements strategies like target marketing to gain many customers.
3) It has a grown commerce module and an experienced customer maturity module which make it to attract new visitors and convert them into customers.
Benefits of using Sitecore for people in technology:
1) Sitecore has allowed the process of web development to be very easy and smooth.
2) Sitecore provides built-in solutions for a variety of problems along with options like security, search, etc.
3) Advance logging and caching is provided by Sitecore.
4) As a result of its popularity, a large number of people use Sitecore, and there is a huge Sitecore community that aids in making the process of finding solutions easier.
5) Sitecore has added advantages of being extensible, flexible, and scalable.
How to switch careers to Sitecore?
Sitecore certification is highly in-demand to provide personalized experiences to users across languages and nationalities. Following is a list of skills one must develop proficiency in, to establish a career in this field.
- Programming skills: Programming skills in ASP.net using C# are an absolute must-have as Sitecore is .Net based CMS.
- Database skills: As a Sitecore developer, proficiency in the database and administrative knowledge are very crucial.
- Web principles: Understanding of the information architecture, functioning of CMS, basics of content management, and publishing are essential.
- Other skills: A clear understanding and knowledge of skills like integrated AI, marketing automation, personalization, and social media acts as an advantage.
What are the top companies hiring Sitecore developers?
There are a number of companies hiring Sitecore developers in India. Some of the top MNCs among them are :
- Capgemini, Navi Mumbai
- Infosys, Bengaluru
- Silicus Technologies, Pune
- True tech solutions private limited, Chennai
- PIT solutions, Thiruvananthapuram
- Techstar software development India, Mumbai
- Wipfli India Private Limited, Bengaluru
Content drives the internet world. It can attract and engage visitors as well as extract potential customers out of these visitors. Since everyone has different likes and dislikes, a single form of content will never work for thousands of users. Sitecore resolves this problem and allows the users to enjoy personalized experiences along with benefiting the company.
Sitecore is widely used all over the world, especially by big business giants to provide their users with the best experience. So, a thorough knowledge of Sitecore is almost mandatory in today’s world.