Whether it’s beaches, delicious seafood, sizzling nightlife, vibrant flea markets, or a blend of delightful Portuguese and Indian culture, Goa is one of the best places in India to visit. Also, do not forget the gorgeous hotels & resorts that offer great comfort with a luxurious experience for different budgets.
A 3-day trip to Goa can be a bit overwhelming but there are dozens of exciting activities that you can do during your trip. However, if you are planning to spend the vacation in Goa on a travel loan then you need to spend wisely.
So, here we have suggested the list of best places to visit in Goa on Friday, Saturday & Sunday without compromising with a fun quotient.
After you have arrived at Goa, and checked into a good hotel, you can start by visiting the fort.
- Fort Aguada – Situated in Candolim, Aguada fort is one of the most magnificent forts of Goa that offers a splendid view of the Arabian Sea. You can visit anytime between 9:30 am to 6:00 pm.
- Reis Magos Fort – This is another iconic fort built over 460 years ago located on the top of the hill. Reis Magos Fort is beautifully built with laterite walls and Portuguese turrets located in Bardez. You can visit anytime between 9:30 am to 5:00 pm except on Monday.
- Anjuna Beach – With white sandy shores, and dozens of water-sports activities, Anjuna beach is one of the best options to visit when arriving in Goa. You need to manage your time in a manner by which you can spend time at Curlies shack known for its lip-smacking food, captivating ambiance, and music at sizzling nightlife.
- Deltin Royale – If you love casinos then you must visit Deltin Royale which is among the largest floating casinos in north Goa located in Noah’s Ark, RND Jetty, Panaji. Blended in luxury and entertainment vibes, it has more than 850 gaming positions. The entry fees start from ₹ 1500 to ₹8000 accessible 24×7.
- Baga Beach – Even though you miss another beach in North Goa, don’t ignore Baga beach, which is one of the best beaches considered the nerve center for many different reasons. You can easily spend half day here lying down under the sun and doing activities like banana rides, motorboat rides, water skiing, Jet Skiing, scuba diving, dolphin trip, water scooter, windsurfing, and some others. Not only this, it is a great hotspot to enjoy a night party on the beachside.
Not only North Goa is famous for beaches and forts but also popular for a fine array of temples & churches. The splendid architecture of these and a short visit to the museum can complete your day 2 itinerary.
- Basilica of Bom Jesus – located at Old Goa road, Bainguinim, Basilica of Bom Jesus is a grand structure defining Goa’s landscape over 4 centuries that is also declared a UNESCO World Heritage site. It is open from 9:00 am to 6:30 pm Monday to Saturday.
- Se Cathedral – Witness the splendor of Portuguese-Manueline architecture Se Cathedral is the most visited World Heritage site in Goa that highlights the 250-feet high church tower bell which is also known as Golden Bell. It is open every day from 7:30 am to 6:00 pm.
- Mahalakshmi Temple – Located at Ponda, Margoa Highway, Mahalakshmi Temple is one of the ancient temples in Goa and traces its origin to the 15th The silver arched doorway and a total of 24wooden panels depicting a scene from Bhagavata Purana highlighting Lord Krishna’s stories are opened every day from 6:30 am to 8:30 pm.
- Houses of Goa Museum – This Houses of Goa Museum is different from other museums in Goa that take you through splendid architecture and history. One of the most exciting things about this place is that it is shaped like a ship standing right in the middle of the road. You can visit from 10 am to 7:30 pm and with an entry fee of ₹100 for adults.
However, avoiding such places with a lack of money is not a good idea when with MoneyTrip you can get a Travel Loan.
- Mapusa Market – The trip to Goa will remain incomplete if you miss the shopping in the traditional Goan market, Mapusa Market. You can buy edible things, clothes, and don’t forget to buy ‘chourico’ sausages, a well-known item on this market. It is open except on Sunday from 6 am to 8 pm.
Now, it’s time to spend your last day of the trip by moving forward to South Goa which is known for its laid-back vibes.
- Netravali Wildlife Sanctuary – Spending the last day of the trip at a quiet place in Netravali Wildlife Sanctuary is a great idea. The green heaven is home to an exotic variety of flora & fauna with dozens of different birds and also a scenic view of the road leading to the sanctuary located at SanguemTaluka.
- Dudhsagar Waterfalls – A spectacular four-tiered waterfall down from a height of 1017 feet, Dudhsagar is a great picturesque place located in Sonaulim. Surrounded by verdant greenery, the waterfall offers a mesmerizing stream of flowing milk during the monsoon.
After spending hours on your last day on the Goa trip you need to pack your bags to return. If you have spare time then you can visit a nearby market to buy something for your friends or family.
However, a trip short of money is an incomplete pleasure. So, if you are going through a situation where you need some extra money then you can get a travel loan with TripMoney nd make your 3-day vacation fully enjoyable.