Nobody wants to have a body full of mucus which has a higher risk of infection and diseases. Some of the body organs produce mucus naturally but with the use of the right methods, we can get rid of this or reduce the amount present.
Some young adults who excessively take kush and weed have a higher chance of more mucus present in their bodies.
Effectively for daily prophylactic use
Method of application: used as a component for preparing dishes with antiparasitic properties, 1 teaspoon per serving.
- 1 week: 1 dessert spoon of coarse ground flax flour + 100 g of dairy product (kefir, sour cream, yogurt)
- 2 week: 2 dessert spoons of coarsely ground flax flour + 100 g of fermented milk product (kefir, sour cream, yogurt). Take this mixture instead of breakfast.
The large and small intestines are cleaned of mucus and fecal stones, parasites, while the intestinal microflora is completely preserved.
During the cleaning period, it is imperative to observe the water regime: drink water up to 2 liters per day.
There is another way – it removes 15 kg of toxins from the intestines and blood vessels! Here is one of the most natural and effective means of alternative medicine, which consists of only 4 simple ingredients.
- Buckwheat flour
Kefir is considered an elixir of youth and health, and buckwheat flour has excellent healing properties.
As for ginger, I can say that this is a true miracle of nature, especially when it comes to detoxification. It also regulates bowel activity and promotes fat burning.
This medicine strengthens the body, restores blood vessels, relieves fatigue, stimulates the blood circulation in the arms and legs, and also supports the urinary function.
Buckwheat flour lowers blood pressure, reduces the symptoms of atherosclerosis and prevents constipation. In combination with kefir and ginger, it lowers blood sugar, cleanses the intestines and blood vessels, and regulates the metabolism and pancreatic function.
To prepare the mixture you will need:
– 1 tbsp. l buckwheat flour;
– 1/4 tsp ginger powder (fresh ginger can also be used);
– 200 ml of kefir;
– 1 tsp natural honey.
Preparation: Thoroughly mix buckwheat flour, ginger, honey and kefir in a bowl, leave the mixture in the refrigerator overnight, mix the mixture again the next morning and your medicine is ready to use.
The drug should be used instead of breakfast! It is advisable not to consume other products within 3 hours after consumption. Continue to use the drug in this manner for 14 days. If you have high sugar, you can use the mixture without adding honey.
What Slim Sluses are in the throat?
These are the simple ways to get rid of mucus in the throat:
- To reduce secretion, you need to change your diet. The amount in the menu of foods with a high content of vitamin E and C should be increased, and fatty, and spicy – limited.
- Reduce mucous adhesions using breathing exercises.
- It is recommended to drink at least one and a half liters of water within one day.
- It relieves mucus and rinsing with a soda solution and inhalation using eucalyptus oil.
- It is important to limit contact with tobacco smoke and household chemicals.
If mucus builds up in the throat, do not eat food at bedtime, you should limit the use of drinks containing alcohol and caffeine, especially with gases and Coca-Cola type.