Since the launch of IFHRMS website, the employees and pensioners of Tamil Nadu State Government are hassle-free as they can access their salary and financial accounts online. It’s also an employee or pensioner of Tamil Nadu state government then you can download the TN e payslip or e-payroll online via login on a payroll system by just following some easy steps which we have provided for you. You will just have to visit the online web portal of IFHRMS which is managed and controlled by the Department of Treasuries and Accounts of Tamil Nadu. Here is the full information for the downloading of Epayroll.
Since the launch of this hotel the Government of Tamil Nadu has made almost every Financial Services online for the Government employees. Government employees working in the Tamil Nadu State can check their salaries, funds challans and various other financial activity status by visiting the online application for the portal of IFHRMS. The ePayroll details of TN employees arer provided on the portal which can be accessed by registering on the portal.
Steps to Download IFHRMS Epayroll
Here are the steps which can be used to download the TN epayslip or epayroll:
- Firstly visit the official website of TN epayslip -> http://epayroll.tn.gov.in/epayslip/.
- After this, you will be on the homepage.
- Now login into the portal by entering your details.
- Enter your employer code and suffix (department).
- Enter the employee’s date of birth.
- Now click on login button.
- Your employee code will be displayed on the top left corner of the screen.
- From here click on the payslip option presented below it.
- Select the year and month of which payslip you want to download.
- Click on generate report button.
- After this, you can check your e payroll slip and download it by clicking on the highlighted blue link of your monthly e payroll.
You can also visit directly on http://epayroll.tn.gov.in/epayslip/Login/EmployeeLogin.aspx to check your epayslip. Only TN employees and pensioners can use the portal to access the epayslip. Other details can also be looked over here at Hindijaankaari
Who can use the TN epayroll feature
The various departments which can access the feature of TN epayroll download website option include police, judicial, agriculture, forest, ICDS and medical employees who worked under Tamil Nadu state government. The employees can easily check, download and print the hard copy of employee payslip with the help of the TN e payroll web portal from mobile devices/desktop / PC. The annual report of the epayslip can also be downloaded from the ePayroll login page of the portal.