Do you know? Your Marijuana plant and moon cycle have a relationship. Experienced gardeners have harvested cannabis plants successfully according to the moon cycle for centuries. Just take a look at this article to know about the best time to grow Marijuana.
Moon Stages and Their Meaning
Waxing Moon- First half-cycle, the beginning of the moon, is known as waxing. In this, the moon goes through a cycle where the moon lights up itself for 14-15 days. It has four forms:
- New Moon: The starting point of the lunar cycle, its side toward earth is entirely dark.
- Crescent: Moon establishes a crescent shape; when the sunlight reflects on the moon, it starts to be seen by human eyes.
- First Quarter: The Moon forms a 90 degrees (semi-circle or “D”) shape.
- Gibbous: At this stage, the moon takes shape like a lemon.
Waning Moon – Second half-cycle completes in 14-15 days. In the cycle, the moon dresses its light continuously. It has four forms:
- Full Moon: This stage plays a significant role in growing cannabis. As the earth is in between the moon and sun, the sun’s reflection illuminates the full moon.
- Disseminating: The moon starts to decrease its light slowly.
- Third Quarter: At this stage, the moon forms a semicircle.
- Balsamic: It creates a crescent shape with a bit of light on 45 degrees of position.
Do you want to grow Marijuana? Visit Marijuana seeds.net.au to know more about cannabis seeds.
Both periods had a massive impact on growing Marijuana. The sky of the night plays a role in the constellations 12 sign. All the signs are in 4 groups 3 in each:
- Fire- Planting the cannabis seeds. Signs: Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius
- Air- Gardeners considerate flowers of the plants. Signs: Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius
- Water-Water leaves the stem. Signs: Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces.
- Earth- Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn, these signs are connected to roots and soil.
Grow Your Marijuana Plant this 2021 Year According to The Lunar Cycle
- Germination- Germinate seeds in a pot before February 2nd, as the moon settles in the fire signs.
- Prepare Soil– During the beginning of the fading moon, the celestial body floats over the earth, an indication of Virgo, an ideal chance to add fertilizers and sito to your containers and bed on February 28th.
- Transplanting– Move to plant to a big pot on February 23rd, March 23rd, or June 21st to allow the plant to expand its roots.
- Pruning- Cultivators need to shave their plants to upgrade by allowing it more light and low-hanging buds. These days, your plants won’t lose their vital energy if you shave them on March 29th, April 19th, May 25th, June 10th, and September 2nd.
- Fertilization- Feed your Marijuana plant by adding nutrients and organic matter to the soil on March 22nd, May 24th, June 19th, July 17th, August 15th, and September 9th.
- Training- On March 15th, May 7th, June 4, and 25 August, training gives low-stress training, scrogging, and main-lining to your plant. It will help it prepare more accurately.
Complying with the moon schedule may appear to be peculiar to several cannabis producers. However, cultivators have followed the moon cycle to grow their plants, and they have accomplished excellent outcomes. Planting by the moon will keep you on time to complete your assignment in the right season. Get the best deals on cannabis seeds on https://marijuanaseeds.net.au/.