London is one of the most happening and popular cities, not only for tourists, but also for students and job seekers. The glorious past and happening environment both go hand in hand, making it extremely popular for people. Different areas of the city are preferred by various section of people. However, one area that has emerged quite popular is Central London. The heart of the city is home to some of the most beautiful residential properties apart from fabulous restaurants, shops, and café. The various galleries and a spectacular view of landscapes can steal your heart immediately. It is no wonder that people from all walks of life are attracted to Central London and are looking for apartment in Central London for rent. Since the city offers excellent wages and affordable housing options, it is full of budding artists, students, office workers, etc. If you are contemplating of shifting to this area and searching for apartment Central London rent, here are a few areas to consider:
- Farringdon – This area is primarily known for its proximity to major business area of the city with several offices in proximity. You can easily find several office goers moving around; however, it does not mean that it can be discounted as a residential area. There is no dearth of accommodation here as there are several renovated warehouses and flat share lofts available for people. Since the area is centrally located and easily accessible, the property prices in this area are in the higher range.
- Westminster – This area is quite popular, and you probably might like it if you love the amalgamation of different genres. This area is the heart of Central London and you can have all the major attractions of the city including the Buckingham Palace, Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Trafalgar Square, and Piccadilly Circus in your vicinity. The prices might be on the higher side, but still affordable. Choose it if you have the budget and love living among the best that London has to offer.
- Mayfair – One of the preferable options in Central London as it offers affordable housing options in the city. The best Victorian style houses located in beautiful streets lined with trees on either side provide a grand vision of the traditional London housing. Located close to Hyde Park and Green Park as well as the famous Soho district and Oxford street, this is a picture postcard locality. With unbelievably reasonable apartment Central London rent you can realise your dream of living in this marvellous area.
- Finsbury Park – This is one of the most popular areas of Central London primarily because of its affordability. It is brimming with a young population who is out to make a mark in the world. You will find an eclectic mix of young students, urban professionals, and newlywed couple residing here. The place is conveniently located a stone’s throw from several business areas and boasts of several cafes, restaurants, as well as a thriving nightlife for the youngsters.
- Borough – This London neighbourhood is popular for its proximity to markets, museums and has high rise skyscrapers offering a wonderful view of the city. Proximity to the river and London Bridge as well as Waterloo attract several professionals in the area.
Apart from these, you also have the choice of looking for apartment Central London rent in Paddington which is at a walking distance from Central London.