There are hundreds of thousands of car accidents that occur each year around the country. Whether you are from Calabasas or just visiting, an unexpected car accident can cause serious injuries that could cause you to suffer for weeks and years to come. If you are involved in an accident and suffer injuries, you might be eligible for financial compensation. To help you do this, you should contact some of the best car accident lawyer Calabasas. At Walch Law, we will help you understand the legal system and work on your case so that you can get financial compensation for the damages incurred due to your accident. Call us today or visit our website to learn more! You might be able to receive compensation for:
- Lost wages
- All Medical Bills
- Pain and Suffering
- Other Damages
What are the common injuries after a car accident?
- Whiplash is one of the most common injuries from a car accident. This involves a severe jerking of your head backward or forward away from the body. Whiplash can cause extreme pain for some people not only in their necks, but throughout their body. It is important to see a medical professional to make sure your body is aligned properly and that the whiplash won’t cause further damage in the future.
- Scrapes and cuts are very common as a result of a car accident. Due to the impact of your vehicle you could get hit by loose objects flying through the car. Although these may not seem very dangerous, cuts pose a risk of infection with could lead to other complications. Again, it is important to seek medical help to ensure your safety moving forward.
- Broken bones are another injury that many get from the impact of a car accident. Ribs, shoulders, legs, and hips are all very fragile. It is important to call 911 after your accident so that medical help can get to you fast. Having a broken bone can be extremely painful and some broken bones may require a surgical procedure to heal properly.
- Head injuries are extremely scary and can lead to traumatic brain disorders. If not treated properly, these injuries can cause long term effects that may impact the rest of your life.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder is not a physical injury and therefore, some people tend to forget about it. However, it is as real as a physical injury. After a traumatic event, you may suffer from mental and emotional pain. You may experience anxiety and depression that come because of the accident. Make sure to see a medical professional about any mental or emotional needs after your accident. They can help you sort through the anxieties you are feeling and help you recover.
How can a Car Accident Lawyer help me?
Car accident lawyers at Walch Law are some of the best and brightest that Calabasas has to offer. We will work hard with you to understand your case and make sure you receive the compensation you deserve. While you focus on recovering from the accident, we will:
- Work with law enforcement to get the police report that was filed. From that report we will gain important information regarding who was involved and who was at-fault.
- Call the hospitals and doctors to get medical records so you get the proper amount of compensation.
- Gather all necessary documents and file your claim
- Talk with insurance companies to settle your claim, or if necessary, litigate your claim.
- Much, much more!
Contact an Experienced Calabasas Car Accident Lawyer
At Walch Law, you will always be our priority. We want you to focus on your recovery while we help you recover financially. We know the financial burdens that come from being injured can be immense. It can be difficult to know where to start when seeking financial recovery, so take the first step by contacting our office today. Visit our website or call our office at 1-844-999-LEGAL. Our best car accident lawyer Calabasas will help you identify what specific damages, injuries, and expenses you can recover from the accident and create the best path for you moving forward. Contact us today!