We are living in the world of the internet. The whole world is seeing rapid development in the field of the internet these days. Jio is at the front of the game in the Indian market. This article is going to talk about problems related to jiofi password.
When the demand for the internet started rising Reliance launched Jio that provided us 4G internet at affordable rates. They took another big step towards facilitating internet services by offering the jiofi. People around the country have started to love this service and it has become quite popular in a very short duration of time.
A little introduction to the Jiofi router
Jiofi is a portable router that you can use to connect multiple devices. All you need to do is put a Jio SIM card inside the router. As you already know that data packs are quite affordable for jio users. So, you get the opportunity to enjoy uninterrupted services if you have the jiofi router.
Coming to the issue
As I found a lot of users posting something about the jiofi password change. Seeing such a huge number of posts related to this query on the internet, we started digging deep into this issue. After our research, we found that most of those users were searching for ways to jiofi password change. So in this article, we are going to talk about some steps that would help you do it. There are different ways to do it and we are going to discuss all of those ways.
Change the jiofi password using the My Jio app
The first way that we are talking about in this section of the article involves the use of the My Jio application. Before you proceed with this application, make sure that you have installed My Jio application on your phone. This application can be downloaded from Google Playstore for Android devices. If you are an iPhone, you can download it from the App Store. After you are finished installing this application on your device, here are the steps that you need to follow.
- Connect your phone to the jiofi router. Make sure you are connecting to the same router whose password you want to change.
- Once you are connected, open the My Jio application on your phone. After you have successfully launched this application on your phone, find the section My Device. If you are unable to locate it, look at the bottom of your screen.
- On the new screen, there is a gear-like icon at the top-right corner. Click on this icon and then you will find and tap on the option Change Password.
- After that, you can choose a password that you like and then click on the “submit”.
Steps to change jiofi password using the official website
If you are unable to change the password using the steps mentioned above, you should follow the steps mentioned below. With the help of these instructions, you can change the jiofi password via the official website of jio. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- At first, connect the jiofi device with the same router whose password you want to change.
- After successfully connecting to the router, open any browser on your device and type the following in the URL bar: http://jiofi.local.html
- Then, a page will open on the screen and you will find the login option there in the top-right corner.
- Enter the credentials demanded by the webpage. When on the next page, click on the Network option.
- Now you have to select the option named Wi-Fi Configuration and then click on the option Secure Key.
- From here, you will be able to change the jiofi password. Don’t forget to click on Apply button at the end of the process.
We have mentioned different ways to help you with jiofi password change. We hope this article was helpful in resolving your issue. Follow us for more articles like this.
Page Source:- https://www.gadgetskool.com/