Middle River Aerostructure Systems is the leading manufacturer that specializes in manufacturing thrust reversers, engine nacelle components, and specialized aerostructure. It delivers and supports such products for engine makers, airplane manufacturers, and aircraft operators. It is located on Maryland’s Chesapeake Bay near Baltimore. Middle River Aerostructure Systems has more than 1.7 million sq. facility located on 180 acres in which the company and its predecessors have created, built, and equipped civil and military aircraft for around 90 years.
In order to perform complex assembly and installation operations that involve fitting and adjusting parts as well as assemblies of major production sub-assemblies or complete minor assemblies in order to figure out minor assembly tools and to perform the types of riveting. In order to perform the function in accordance with the below-explained duties and responsibilities:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Works from blueprints, sketches, lofts, tool write-ups, verbal info, and so on to perform assigned duties
- Performs assembly of production subassembly as well as operations of complexity in which the work consists of assembly or installation without the help of tools, or the existing tools do not locate all parts as well as assemblies as well as the specifications essential fitting and adjusting of parts or details, to coordinate location of several details as well as similar duties.
- Figure out location, position, the accuracy of fit, conformity to contour, and so on of parts as well as assemblies by comparison with blueprints as well as lofts. Reams holes in which no tool is provided or where tolerances must be held.
- Fairs outer surfaces in which the contour of the work surface is created into compound angles as well as reverse curves by working the frames or sunken areas into smooth contour as well as right position.
- Performs several types of riveting operations, such as riveting in areas where accessibility is quite challenging. Suggests as well as uses special types of bucking bars as well as riveting tools as required to meet assigned tasks. Adjusts as well as operates Drivematic, Erco, and other riveting machines.
- Handles repairs, replacements, and alternations in accordance with engineering and/or Quality Control work performed by self or other employees when operations entail work as specified above.
- Check parts to make sure proper application of sealant.
- Seals parts by applying the right sealant, lay parts together as well as uses clamps, screws as well as fasteners as needed.
- Applies primer as well as follow the surface, install parts and materials, and assures proper fit.
- It requires an HS diploma/GED equivalent.
- The minimum age limit is 18.
- He or she must have the ability to stand and perform work duties for an extended time frame.
- Must have the ability to lift a minimum of 25 pounds
- Must have the ability to work in several temperatures, including warm, hot, cold, freezing, in order to complete warehouse tasks
- Must have the ability to work in an environment that includes dust and other trash
- Must have the ability to be objective as well as flexible to adapt changes in priorities, work assignments, as well as other interactions that may impact the pre-established course of action to complete projects as well as assignments
- Should have the ability to work independently on projects or assignments without close supervisions or instructions to enhance workplace productivity
- Should have the ability to complete tasks in a timely, detailed, and proper manner
- Must be able to maintain effective working relationships with others in order to create a productive environment
- Willingness to work in a proper environment
Middle River Aerostructure Systems (MRAS) is an equal opportunity employer as well as a service provider that does not discriminate on the basis of race, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and more.