The environment around us is changing so much that it is not sufficient for a body to grab all the nutrients from the things that we eat daily. In such a case the person needs to take in some extra things to complete the nutrition level in the body. We all know the fact that drinking water is a must for humans to survive in this world. Water can be taken in any form whether it is milk, juice, or simply just water. All of these are very beneficial for the body. If you want to maintain a good healthy body then you must include ayurvedic juice in your diet. There are so many herbal companies coming up with amla, Karela, aloe vera, Jamun juice, etc that are highly beneficial for the body.
Here is the list of different types of ayurvedic drinks. Let’s have a look at them.
• Triphala juice: This is one of the best formulations of Ayurveda after the chyawanprash. This is made from the extracts of Amalaki, bibhitaki, and haritaki. The Triphala contains a wide variety of plant compounds that are beneficial for health like flavonoids, gallic acid, tannis, and phenols. This juice is a great source of anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidants that helps increases the immune system of the body. Even the consumption of this juice on regular basis helps in regulating the blood sugar level in the body and is very good for weight loss.
• Ginger juice: This is the most common ingredient that you will easily find in any Indian kitchen. Ginger has been used as a digestive aid in Ayurveda. It not only makes the food delicious with its flavour but it has bioactive compounds that help maintain the good health of the digestive system. You can even prepare its juice at your home with fresh or dry ginger. This juice is also very good for maintaining a good menstrual cycle.
• Tulsi tea: According to Hindu methodology, Tulsi is worshipped in India. Here is the logic behind this myth that the tulsi has so many health promoting properties. Its daily consumption will keep your body fit and healthy. It has antioxidants, anti-inflammatory properties, anti-diabetic properties that maintain a good metabolism of the body and also reduces the sugar level in the body. To enhance your health take this juice every day.
• Fenugreek water: In India it is known as methidana, mostly people consume this plant directly by cooking it in different ways. But these methi seeds are a package of antioxidant properties that improves the metabolism and regulates the digestion system of the body.
• Coriander water: In India, this is referred to As Dhania and is used as a seasoning herb. You can have coriander water in the morning with an empty stomach. It will help in reducing weight and even will help in protecting against heart diseases.
All these juices are highly beneficial for health. You can either consume it in the fresh form or can take ayurvedic drinks from any of the herbal companies available in the market.